Chapter 3, Fight 3 - ZOMG Couch!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chapter 3, Fight 3 - ZOMG Couch!

Post  Stewiepwns on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:18 pm

"Ugh... Not again!" said Kazooie. "Let's just leave these guys alone, they aren't what we're after," Banjo said. And so the two walked away in the direction of Klungo and Grunty. Finally, Dexku and the samurai noticed they were missing you and Megawomanman. They appeared shortly after. "Do you not understand the meaning of urgent? You could've been killed in this mess!" the samurai said. "dud we gat 2 go aftr dos gais adn kil klungo cuz i dunt lik him!!" you say. "Who's Klungo? Oh... Nevermind. Lead the way," said the samurai. And so you lead a not-so-clear path through the rubble, until you eventually find a rather large and intriguing pile of debris. Walking inside, you see a giant inflatable couch! "OMG" you exclaim, and go to jump on it. Suddenly... Oh no... The couch begins to get bigger... and bigger... and BIGGER. Grunty and Klungo appear out of nowhere. "Ssssssooo... Doessss sssstupid man in blue clothessssss and kid like our massssssster plan?" said Klungo. "It's really big and has a gun. I think you five will have LOTS of fun!" said Grunty, followed by an evil cackle. As the pair walked away. the inflatable couch began to take form. It's a dinosaur! "WELL, I DON'T LIKE TO TOOT MY OWN HORN, BUT..."

-- [INSERT CHAR NAME HERE] and TRANDEXX and MEGAWOMANMAN and DEXKU vs. MR. PATCH THE STRANGE WOBBLY INFLATABLE THING --

Stewiepwns
Admin

Crazy Tokens : 16240

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum