Chapter 3, Fight 4 [BOSS] - I've had enough of this crap...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chapter 3, Fight 4 [BOSS] - I've had enough of this crap...

Post  Stewiepwns on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:25 pm

Once again, Banjo and Kazooie charge in. "Oh, looks like we're a little late for the party... AGAIN." Kazooie said. "Kazooie, let's talk." Banjo said. *whispering* "Y'know, Kazooie, maybe these guys aren't half bad. Looks like we're on the same side here, eh?" Banjo said. "Whatever. I still don't like them." Kazooie said. Banjo walked over the the group. "How about a truce? Looks like we have the same goals." The team agreed simultaneously.

-- BANJO joins your team --
-- KAZOOIE joins your team --

A man in a red jumpsuit and a yellow hardhat entered the area. "Jeez, isn't there enough people here already?" exclaimed Kazooie. "Heh heh heh... Cream gravy!" said the man. "..." from the entire team. "The man picks up a wrench, and some refined metal. He goes over to the now dead dinosaur. "Dangit neggit frgit agit ...." He said. "That's what it was made for." He continued to work on it as the team watched in awe and apparent disgust. The inflatable dinosaur was stripped of its patches and given a shiny new skin. "Yippie kai yay, cream gravy!" exclaimed the man, and he inflated the new dinosaur. "What? Not again!" Banjo said.

-- [INSERT CHAR NAME HERE] and TRANDEXX and MEGAWOMANMAN and DEXKU and BANJO and KAZOOIE vs. MR. SILVER THE STRANGE SHINY INFLATABLE THING --

Stewiepwns
Admin

Crazy Tokens : 16240

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum