Chapter 4, Fight 2 - Dammit, I just want some food already!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chapter 4, Fight 2 - Dammit, I just want some food already!

Post  Stewiepwns on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:59 pm

Having lost the fight, the three enemies fall and disappear in black smoke. The castle's gates slowly rise, allowing entrance. You and the rest of the team enter the castle and somehow appear on the middle of the bridge. Two teams of two approach on either side of the bridge, and surround you. Just as you sense a fight approaching, the floor of the bridge opens up, and you and the rest of the team fall into the disgusting water. There are also pipes on either side of the water, and few of said water manages to creep inside, so you head for the pipes. There is sound of humans and metal hitting metal around the corner. You take a peek, while the rest of the team attempts to catch up. You see a man... Hey, wait! It's the same man that gave you all the trouble with the inflatable dinosaur! Somebody else appears out of the pipe, wearing a full red suit that reveals only his eyes and mouth. He holds a revolver. The man in the hardhat turns around and greets the oddly dressed man. "Howdy! I need some doggone help!" says the man in the hardhat. "But of course," says the fully dressed man. They both approach an odd rectangular machine that disperses a red beam to them. Next to it is an odd self-controlling weapons platform. You approach them quietly forgetting that the water makes splish-splosh sounds, and they turn around, just in time for your team to reach them. "Dammit, fellas..." the man in the hard hat says.

-- [INSERT CHAR NAME HERE] and TRANDEXX and MEGAWOMANMAN and DEXKU and KAZOOIE and BANJO vs. ENGINEER and ZE SPY and DISPENSER LV. 3 and SENTRY LV. 1

Stewiepwns
Admin

Crazy Tokens : 16240

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum